DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!
As a 501(c)(3) organization, TJ Partnership Fund is eligible to receive matching funds. If your employer has a matching gift program, your gift to TJ could be doubled (or even tripled) by your employer. You could help TJ receive dollar-per-hour corporate donations for your volunteer hours. Or both!
Foundations and matching gift programs from the following institutions have generously matched donations and/or volunteer hours given to TJ during the last three school years (July 2013 – June 2016):
Choice Hotels International
Kirkland & Ellis
L-3 National Security Solutions
Len & Laura Berlik Foundation
Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
New York Life
Find out about your company’s matching program by entering your employer in the search box below.
Locate your company’s matching gift portal by entering key words such as “philanthropy” and “give” into your Intranet, by using the “Ask HR” tab, or by contacting the contact person identified in the above search. Once on your internal portal:
- Scroll through “eligible” organizations on the portal and locate “Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology Partnership Fund, Inc.”
- Credit card or payroll deduction donations may be made and/or matched through the portal.
- Checks, outside contributions (e.g., via personal credit card) and/or volunteer hours may be logged into the portal and registered to receive matching donations.
- Receipts for donations made via the portal for matching contributions will be generated BY THE PORTAL (you will NOT get a tax acknowledgement from TJPF). Please keep records for your taxes and remember that the corporation deducts the matching funds on its taxes.
- Monthly calendar reminders can be helpful hints to file for matching contributions to ensure that every eligible dollar of corporate funds benefits TJ!
- If your company uses paper forms to secure matching funds, please mail copies of the fully-completed forms to: TJ Partnership Fund, c/o Samantha Courtney, 6560 Braddock Road, Alexandria, VA 22312.
- Contact Samantha Courtney with any questions (703.750.8317).
IF YOU DO NOT SEE TJ PF ON YOUR CORPORATE PORTAL, PLEASE ADD IT so that every parent employed by that company can easily make donations and log in volunteer hours. It is fast and easy. You only need the following information:
Statement: The TJ Partnership Fund is a non-profit foundation dedicated to strengthening TJ’s learning opportunities, alumni connections, and community outreach efforts.
Corporate Name: Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology Partnership Fund, Inc.
Address: 6560 Braddock Road, Alexandria, VA 22312
Federal EIN: 54-1964039
Contact: Samantha Courtney
Title: TJ Partnership Fund Senior Development Manager
If you need assistance navigating your corporate portal, please contact Amy Reich and schedule time to do this together. As our corporate matching volunteer, Amy will help you add TJ to your corporate site and/or log in your cash donations and volunteer hours. Your company’s HR office should also be able to answer questions about your company’s matching gift program.